We are looking for a Speech application engineer, who is efficient in programming languages like Python, c++, Perl, Shell script, with good knowledge in practical Speech-to-Text and Natural Language Processing systems. Job Responsibilities:
01.Training and optimizing acoustic and language models for Indian languages Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR).
02.Parameters tuning and optimization of latency and accuracy of ASR applications.
03. Tuning and deploying Deep Neural Network-based Speech-to-text models that are customized and optimized as per clients’ requirements.
04. Implementing and researching new innovative ideas in the domain of Speech technology which could enhance the accuracy and speed of our ASR and NLU systems.
05. Maintaining and writing Shell scripts for end-to-end training and testing of ASR models for various project deployments.
06. Preparing and cleaning of data resources and transcripts used for training ASR models.
07. Exploring and implementing cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning techniques like Transfer learning, Multi-task training, especially in low data resource scenarios like for Indian languages ASR. Education/Experience:
01. Strong proficiency in C++, Python, Perl and shell scripting with efficient coding style.
02. Code version control and continuous integration testing tools like Github, Jenkins, bitbucket.
03. Implementation of real-time low latency Speech-to-text systems in telephony and IVR domain, Natural Language processing workflows, knowledge of Kaldi ASR toolkit is a plus.
04. Sound knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and basics.
05. Experience with Parallel computing environments like CUDA, and grid-engines or AWS instances is a plus.
C++, Python, Perl and shell scripting Machine learning Natural Language and text processing
We are looking for a Speech Engineer to help us improve our speech products and will be working on several proprietary and stealthy projects in the Speech and natural language processing space. Your work may encompass the whole scope of application development, including research, application prototyping, and development of our proprietary speech recognition engine. Job Responsibilities:
01. As a speech engineer, you will work on automated speech recognition and natural language processing applications, covering a broad range of activities in all project phases, including the design, development, and optimization of the system.
02. Work across application development teams to ensure best possible performance, stability and user experience in deployed systems
03. Develop tools and enhance algorithms that facilitate the development of new systems and optimization of language processing and speech recognition components. Provide input into the design of future product releases, working with Product, R&D, and other groups
04. Good understanding of machine learning and speech processing tools like Kaldi, HTS, Festival, TensorFlow, and Keras, etc.
05. Able to understand signal processing concepts and machine learning algorithm for building software solutions.
06. Develop methodologies, scripts, procedures that improve efficiency and quality.
07. Good programming skills, preferably with a scripting language such as Perl, Python, and Shell
08. Passionate about analyzing data to solve problems and improve systems
09. Passionate about working with customers to optimize systems for their unique requirements and to apply empirical data to generate successes.
10. Good understanding of software design, Object Oriented Programming, and C++
Ph.D. or master degree in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Communication or Electrical engineering from a good institute.
C++, Python, Shell, Perl, etc. Knowledge of Kaldi, Tensorflow, Keras, HTS, and Matlab tools for speech processing and machine learning.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs. Job Responsibilities:
01. 1+ years of software development experience
02. Develop software applications using industry best practices including OO design principles, Test Driven Development, design patterns, security, and performance.
03. Adhere to standardized Enabledoc practices including source control, release planning, and implementation.
05. Able to write and maintain SQL and SQL queries
06. Should be able to communicate with business and technical teams
07. Strong software development skills utilizing best practices to improve speed to market, re-usability, performance, and security
08. Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and the ability to design software using these principles
09. Participate in weekly scrum meetings
10. Update their tasks and log time in the project management tool
11. Resolve defects and roadblocks
12. Escalates issues and programming risks
13. Assists in identifying the root cause of production defects
14. Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers, and other systems and in databases and other data repositories
15. Ensure compliance with enterprise security policy
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science from a four-year college or university with at least one year of experience developing applications using.Net technology; or one plus year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience preferred in the areas of software development, reporting, web application architectures and services, and network architectures and services.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. Job Responsibilities:
01. Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
02. Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
03. Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
04. Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
05. Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
06. Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
07. Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
08. Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
01. Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
02. Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
03. Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
04. A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Bachelor/master degree in respective fields like BSc./MSc degree in marketing.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Job Responsibilities:
01. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
02. Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
03. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
04. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
05. Create and maintain software documentation
06. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
07. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
08. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
01. Proven working experience in web programming
02. Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
04. A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
05. Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
06. Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
07. Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
08. Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
09. Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
10. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Bachelor/master degree in respective fields like B.Tech/BSc./MSc degree in Computer Science or related fields.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. Job Responsibilities:
01. Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
02. Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
03. Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
04. Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
05. Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
06. Create and maintain the information architecture
01. Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
02. Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
03. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
04. Excellent written skills in English
05. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Suite
06. Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
Bachelor/master degree in respective fields like BSc./MSc degree in marketing, communication.
The professional should create written records of audio and video recordings, meetings and live conversations. This job involves listening to audio and translating it into written text, adhering to the transcription standards, reviewing drafts of written transcriptions, and liaising with clients to make sure they’re happy with the final documents. Transcribers typically work in an office-based environment, although there is an opportunity with this job to work remotely and on a freelance basis. Transcribers usually work during regular business hours, but can work part-time as well, especially if working as a freelancer. This job is well suited to people who are detail oriented, have excellent writing and listening skills, and can communicate well with clients and colleagues, both verbally and over email. Job SKills & Responsibilities required:
01. Strong command on understanding spoken language, including various US English accent.
02. Good vocabulary, and grammatical skills.
03. Listening, written communication and typing skills are the main capabilities that successful Transcriptionists should possess
04. Be comfortable working with Medical, call centers, conversational and other types of data.
05. The Transcriptionist should be comfortable in work on different languages and accents like English (US), English (Indian), Hindi, etc.
06. Type letters, correspondence, and other documentation.
07. Transcribers need to listen carefully to audio recordings and interpret them appropriately
08. Transcribers must work quickly but efficiently, keeping tight deadlines and managing their time effectively
09. Word-processing software and audio players are tools that are regularly used by transcribers, so applicants for this role need to be comfortable using computers and different types of programs
10. In order to create accurate transcripts, transcribers need to have a good understanding of the English language and grammar
11. Transcribers listen to recorded dictations to interpret and transcribe them, translating any industry-specific terminology into long-form text, such as medical terminology or legal terms
12. Transcribers review drafts prepared by speech recognition software, ensuring that it’s correct and complete, and making any edits for accuracy and consistency in style
A high school diploma, Bachelors or Masters degree. Demonstrated proficiency in typing, and appropriate linguistic skills. Prior transcription experience will be preferred.
*Send your CV/Resume enclosed with cover letter to email@example.com